Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 30: Reading the Signs of Life

I've never been one of those people who look for "signs" in order to live their lives or help them make decisions. I've often thought that people see signs where they want to see signs or are looking for an excuse to justify the decisions they make.

In this case, I would be more than happy to ignore the signs I've been seeing. In the last several days I have been seeing signs all over that are telling me I need to get back to the gym and work on getting fit. I really enjoy working out and seeing the benefits of it. I also feel better when I am eating healthier, getting more sleep and exercise, and generally taking care of myself.

I know that I feel better when I start my day with a workout. I feel better about myself when I look in the mirror and my clothes fit and I don't have bags under my eyes.

Sometimes things happen for a reason and we are given signs to remind us of what we already know, not to lead us to something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment