Friday, March 18, 2016

Day 18: All Set For Spring and Summer

Summer is my favorite season. I enjoy being outside, but my patio and yard are not really conducive to spending time outside. We had a couple of Adirondack chairs, a fire pit, and a grill, but no real outdoor living space.

I have coveted my friends' spaces for years. I have great visions, but by the time spring and summer arrive, I either lack the energy or the money to make my dreams a reality. This year, that all changes. Today, my husband and I went out and bought a patio table and chairs, along with an umbrella. We also got two more Adirondack chairs. I love my new outdoor space and can't wait to spend some time out there.


1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I love it!!! I have a feeling some great times will be spent on the patio this year. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete