Saturday, March 26, 2016

Day 26: Wonderful Memories in Photographs

My oldest niece Elizabeth (Libby) will be graduating from High School in June. My sister-in-law asked me if I would be able to find some pictures of Libby for a project she is doing for her graduation.

One thing to know about me is that I love taking pictures and scrapbooking our family memories. As the family photographer, everyone knows that I am the one to come to for old pictures. I have been keeping an ongoing record of the pictures I take on a spreadsheet and back up all the pictures on disks. My digital records go back to about 2004.

Today when we went to visit my family for Easter, I took my laptop and backup disks with me to start going through some of the pictures for my sister-in-law. Of course, in the process, I came across pictures of all of the kids. I was blown away by how small they all were. I can't believe how much they have grown.

It just reminds me of how quickly time passes and how much we should cherish and enjoy each stage of their lives.

 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I am an aunt who adores her nieces and nephews. I am also the photographer. So, I completely love and tear up over your blog! The years go way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an aunt who adores her nieces and nephews. I am also the photographer. So, I completely love and tear up over your blog! The years go way too fast!

    ReplyDelete