Saturday, March 12, 2016

Day 11: Missed Deadline

So it's 12:52 a.m. and I am just getting home for the day. I taught all day, then stayed after school to work on some data collection and organization. I went home long enough to fix my hair and freshen my makeup before heading out to volunteer at my son's high school for the State Thespian Conference, where I will be residing all weekend.

I worked the Hospitality Lounge where teachers, chaperones, and directors could come to have a snack and escape the teenagers for a llittle while. I finished up around 11:15 and met up with my son. Neither of us had had dinner yet, so we went to IHOP for a late dinner.we finally made it home and it was after 12:30.

So, needless to say, I missed the deadline for posting today. But so what? I'm out of the running for a prize. But that's okay. I wasn't blogging for a minuscule chance at a prize. The challenge is to blog every day for a month. That's exactly what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment